India since ages has been known to be an agrarian country as nearly 60% of its population is dependent on agriculture for living. During the mid-1960s, India suffered a shortage of agricultural products that later on led to the green revolution that revolutionized the agricultural sector. India … Continue reading →
The better defined and more stable units of forest vegetation are referred to as Forest Types or Unit of vegetation which possesses characteristics in physiognomy and structure to permit its differentiation from such other units is called as Forest types:
Champion and Seth have … Continue reading →
Download JANUARY PDF =>CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
Today population of India is more than 130 crore and 62% of it is below the age of 59 years making India the youngest company in the world. The country’s economy should be able to handle this increased labour force. The January 2019 … Continue reading →
Latin word: Agronomy - Greek word.
• Community development programme - 1952.
• Sharbati Sonara obtained from Sonara - 64 with gamma rays.
• Jaganath (Rice) obtained from T - 141 with X - rays.
• Aruna (Castor) obtained from HC - 8 with thermal fast neutrons.
• … Continue reading →
Recent advances/Schemes/ in agriculture
Revenue Insurance Scheme for Plantation Crops (RISPC):(Recent Schemes in agriculture)
a new Digital Green App started by Union Ministry of Commerce and Industry for protecting the growers from the risks such as pest attacks, yield loss and … Continue reading →
if you are getting request time out error then Open link given click=> www.agrilearner.com
IBPS SO IMPORTANT AGRICULTURE BOOKS
We Are Going To prefer You Four Most Important Agriculture Books For IBPS SO
1. Fundamental Of Agriculture Vol. 1 & Vol. 2- by Arun … Continue reading →
Agriculture Current Affairs 2018
Agriculture Current Affairs January 2018⇐CLICK
Agriculture Current Affairs February 2018⇐CLICK
Agriculture Current Affairs March 2018⇐CLICK
Agriculture Current Affairs April 2018⇐CLICK
Agriculture Current Affairs May 2018⇐CLICK
Agriculture Current … Continue reading →
App User Can Download This Pdf Direct From Our Website App Is Currently Not Working For Download Process Sorry For This Open www.agrilearner.com
Open In Any Browser And Download It.
Download Basics of Microbiology In Pdf Format:- Click To Download
IBPS S0 Question 2018 Pdf … Continue reading →
JOIN AGRILEARNER PAID WHATSAPP GROUP AT 60 RS ONLY WITH LIFE TIME MEMBERSHIP
IF YOU ARE PREPARING FOR Competitive Exams AFO NABARD BHU ICAR Then join it
What’sAPP ME :6201733962
IBPS SO Agriculture Field Officer Question Paper & Answers In Pdf Format2012,2013,2014,2015,2016,2017 (6 … Continue reading →
Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana
Out of about 141 m.Ha of net area sown in the country, about 65 million hectare (or 45%) is presently covered under Agrimantra irrigation.
Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana (PMKSY) is to ensure access to some Agrimantra means of protective irrigation to … Continue reading →
IBPS AFO 2017
1) Hen required how much floor space per bird sq/ft as per nabard norms? : 1sq ft
2) How much percentage of subsidy given by govt of india for 10 hp pumps. :10000 and 50%
3) What is money allocated for 1 ha horticulture crop as per national horticulture mission programme?
: 15 … Continue reading →
1. Papaya introduced in India during...
a) 16th Century
b) 17th century
c) 18th century
d) 19th century
2. Which crop has highest area under cultivation in India?
3. Production of which crop was highest during 2015-16 ?
a) … Continue reading →
· Two regions of the spectrum is effective photocybernetically blue to U.V. and red to near infrared.
· Phytochrome is photoconvertible that is it occurs in two forms i.e. P-660 and P-730.
· Based on the photoperiodic responses Garner and Allard have calassifeid the … Continue reading →
1.Ring rust is a serious disease of
2.Bassein seedless is variety of
3.A system of planting accommodate an additional tree in the centre of each square is called … Continue reading →
Basics of Microbiology
· Exo microbiology – Exploration of life in outer space.
· Antony – van – Leewan hooke – animal cules (or) little animals.
· Microbes arise from non living material – spontaneous generation (or) abiogenesis.
· “Grancis Appert” developed a … Continue reading →
Methods of Seed Collection
Following are the important methods are of Seed Collection:
a) Seeds from Standing Trees:
The collection of seeds from marked standing trees is done by collecting the seeds by bomboo hooks or by specialized labourers employed for climbing and collecting the … Continue reading →