1. What is the mean of ration?
Ans. It is allowance feed given to animal for a period of 24 hours.
2. Roughages are the feed stuff which contains more than ____of crude fiber and less than ____ of TDN.?
Ans. 18% , 60%
3. What should be the maximum concentration of crude fiber in poultry ration?
Ans. 6 to 8%
4. What should be the temperature of water present in an artificial vagina while collecting the semen?
5. Dairy cow with “Very Good” grade scores ____ points in judging score card ?
6. Colostrum is given to:?
Ans. New born calves only
7. Berseem contains ____ of crude protein?
8. Back crossing means?
Ans. Mating of crossbred female to one of its pure breed parent
9. Onion is which kind of crop?
Ans. Long day plant
10. Scab or wart like lesions on featherless part of body such as comb and wattles is symptom of which of the following disease?
Ans. Fowl pox
11. Nutrients which are required by plants in small quantity are referred as?
Ans. Micro nutrients
12. 2 kg bran plus 1kg jaggery or molasses moistened with lukewarm water is given to?
Ans. Freshly calved cow or buffalo
13. Milk secreting hormone oxytocin is secreted from?
Ans. Posterior pituitary gland
14. Milk produced by which of the following method is more hygienic?
Ans. Machine milking
15. Which is the oldest method for poultry keeping?
Ans. Free Range system
16. Which is the best crop for hay making?
Ans. Green oat
17. Which acid is used in the Gerber fat testing method?
Ans. Sulphuric acid
18. Which part of ruminant stomach contains 100 folds from inside called as laminae?
19. Which of the following is not a productive roughage?
Ans. Green maize
20. Which is not the part of male reproductive system?
Ans. Fallopian tubes
21. Which is a deep rooted crop?
22. A dry matter intake/100 kg body weight is recommended for breeding bull.
Ans. 2 kg
23. Which is an external parasite of agrilearner poultry bird?
24. Piroplasmosis is also known as?
25. Wheat is a __season crop?
26. On an average every cow or buffalo produces how much kg dungs.?
27. Which crop belongs to the legume family?
28. Which is also known as wind pipe of animal respiratory system?
29. In silage preparation after sealing, what happens to nitrate-N?
30. Leafy vegetables are mainly grown during .?
Ans. Winter season
31. How much space is required for egg poultry is?
32. Starter feed contains maximum of?
33. Most dangerous disease of chicken is?
34. Which disease spread through virus in cattle is?
Ans. Foot and Mouth disease
35. Anthrax is caused by?
36. Severe bloat is removed by tools?
Ans. Trocar cannula
37. Which is the best method of milking?
Ans. Full hand method
38. What is the boiling point of milk (in Celsius) is?
39. Which hormone helps in let down of milk?
40. Milk sugar is also known by the name of ?
41. TV Broadcast for Rural development was started in
42. Mango mealy bug female lay eggs in
43. Most common widely used Herbicide in soybean in
44. Best method for agrilearner quantities estimation of changes in soil moisture
Ans. Neutron moisture meter
45. Drop size of < 0.5 mm called as
46. Lines connecting points of equal sunshine hrs called as
47. Revised weight of Urea bag is
Ans. 45kg (Asked in IBPS 2019)
48. Fruit having highest yield tone/ha
49. National Forest Commission was set up in
50. National Organic Farming Research Institute (NOFRI) being set up in
51. Year known as International Horticulture Year
52. PMFBY was launched in
Ans. 18 Feb, 2016
53. Full form of FCAC Programme
Ans. Farmers Capacity Assessment & Certification
54. Tractor loan is
Ans. Medium term loan
55. Oil seed having highest percentage share of total cropped area
56. BBF method widely practiced in which crop
57. KCC Scheme was launched in
58. Which state has highest average yield kg/ha of Rice
59. Damaging stage of Mustard saw fly
60. At present farming system of India has become
Ans. Market oriented
61. For providing inputs like quality seeds, fertilizers & pesticide the agency which is present at village panchayat samiti level
Ans. Cooperative society
62. Most popular Extra early maturing variety of Pigeon Pea is
Ans. UPAS 120
63. Seed potato from hilly regions of India is preferred because
Ans. It is disease free
64. The correct sequence of operations which are practiced in Tobacco
Ans. 1) Topping 2) Desuckering 3) Priming
65. EC & SAR of Normal soil is
Ans. EC < 4 & SAR < 13
66. Rubisco enzyme play Important role in
67. Which one is not measures of central tendency
68. The statement being tasted in test of statistical Significance is called as
Ans. Null hypothesis
69. Drifts hazards of 2,4-D is mostly observed in
70. Bt was discovered by
Ans. S. Ishwata
71. Suitable time to Budding in Rose is
Ans. Dec to Jan
72. Cleistogamy encourages
Ans. Self pollination
73. Fungus associated with late night of Tomato
Ans. Phytophthora infestans
74. The most important causal organism responsible for the spoilage & rotting of vegetables is
75. Mycoplasma is sensitive to
76. Which one is unit less measure of dispersion
Ans. Coefficient of variation
77. Krebs cycle produce
Ans. 30 ATP
78. Soil pH Generally increased in the season of
79. Pinjore Garden is the type of garden
Ans. Formal style garden
80. Potato variety which is extra early
Ans. Kufri Ashoka
81. First stable Compound in Calvin /C3 cycle
Ans. C3 Compound
82. Which fruit required heavy pruning
83. A cross of an inbred line with an open pollinated variety is known as
Ans. Top cross
84. In Maize Ganga Safed 2 is
Ans. Double top crossed hybrid
85. Tomato variety suitable for transport and processing
Ans. Punjab chhuhara
86. Micronutrient which is essential for synthesis of Auxins
87. During Mitosis chromosomal DNA duplication takes place in
88. Acid content is a very important consideration for the preparation of
89. Sand drown disease of tobacco is due to deficiency of
90. Which is gram storage pest
Ans. Callosobruchus chinensis
91. Insecticide Act was passed in
92. Chlorophyll type which have green black micro crystalline solid is
Ans. Chlorophyll b
93. Initiation of milk secretion is called
Ans. Lacto genesis
94. Optimum moisture content for Wheat storage is
95. Hybrid seed can be produced through agrilearner open pollination with the use of
Ans. Male sterile line
96. Silver fish belong to the order of
97. Site of protein synthesis in a cell is
98. Pest which attacks all parts of Plant is
99. Ooze test is done to detect for
100. Specific gravity of Milk fat is
- Contingency cropping Point Wise Notes for Competitive Exam
- Soil Conservation Point Wise Notes for Competitive exam
- Crop Physiology Point Wise Notes For Competitive exam
- Weed Management Point Wise Notes For Competitive Exam 2
- Crop Physiology-3 Point Wise Notes For Competitive exam