Accelerated Pulse Production Programme
Launch Year: 2010
Nodal Ministry: Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
Implementing Agency: Department of Agriculture Cooperation (DAC) is implementing this programme through –
(i) Commissioners/Directors of Agriculture of pulse producing states.
(ii) Central Government Institutes: National Research Centre for Integrated Pest Management (NCIPM) of ICAR.
Aim: To demonstrate plant nutrient and plant protection centric technologies and management practices in compact units of 1000 hectares each for five major pulse crops viz. Bengal gram, Black gram (Urdbean), Red gram (Arhar), Green gram (Moongbean), and Lentil (Masur).
Funding: 100% funding by Government of India.
- General Agriculture One Liner for competitive exam
- General Agriculture One Liner For Competitive Exam
- Objective of Agro-forestry and Silviculture
- Basics of Bulb,Tuber and Leafy vegetable
- Characteristics Of Good Quality of SEED
- Percentage of Nutrients In Manure And Compost