- To supplement efforts of public extension by necessarily providing extension and other services to the farmers on payment basis or free of cost as per business model of agripreneur, local needs and affordability of target group of farmers;
- To support agricultural development; and
- To create gainful self-employment opportunities to unemployed agricultural graduates, agricultural diploma holders, intermediate in agriculture and biological science graduates with PG in agri-related courses.
To provide Agri-Entrepreneurship Development training to the selected trainees for a period of two months in identified Nodal Training Institutes.
Free handholding support is also provided for one year to trained agriculture graduates in obtaining bank finance, setting up their business in the area, etc. The training component is looked after by MANAGE. The Scheme has a provision of credit support (start-up loan) up to 20 lakhs for individual projects and 100 lakhs for a group project.
NABARD monitors the credit support to Agri‐Clinics through Commercial Banks/Cooperative Banks/ Regional Rural Banks. The scheme covers full financial support for training and handholding, provision of loan and credit linked back ended composite subsidy.
- Extension consultancy services
- Soil and water quality cum inputs testing laboratories (with Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometers)
- Pest surveillance, diagnostic and control services
- Maintenance, repairs and custom hiring of agricultural implements and machinery including micro irrigation systems (sprinkler and drip)
- Agri Service Centres including the three activities mentioned above (Group Activity).
- Seed Processing Units
- Micro-propagation through Plant Tissue Culture Labs and Hardening Units
- Setting up of Vermiculture units, production of bio-fertilisers, bio-pesticides, bio-control agents.
- Setting up of Apiaries (bee-keeping) and honey & bee products’ processing units
- Provision of Extension Consultancy Services
- Hatcheries and production of fish finger-lings for aquaculture
- Provision of livestock health cover, setting up veterinary dispensaries & services including frozen semen banks and liquid nitrogen supply
- Setting up of Information Technology Kiosks in rural areas for access to various agriculture related portals
- Feed Processing and testing units
- Value Addition Centres
- Setting up of Cool Chain fro the farm level onwards (Group Activity)
- Retail marketing outlets for processed agri-products
- Rural marketing dealerships of farm inputs and outputs
- Questions Related To Horticulture Crop Production
- Sustainable Agriculture Point Wise Notes for Competitive exam
- Quality of Agricultural Produce Point Wise Notes For Competitive Exam
- General Agriculture MCQ With Explanation-71
- Contingency cropping Point Wise Notes for Competitive Exam
- IBPS AFO Important Topic Reproductive Cycle of domestic animals 9th Video IBPS AFO Series