#For the first time in the arecanut sector, Sirsi Supari grown in Uttara Kannada has received the Geographic Indication (GI) tag
#It is cultivated in Yellapura, Siddapura and Sirsi taluks.
#It is medium in size, somewhat flat and rounded in shape, somewhat ash colored, and has a hard seed.
- STUDENT READY (Rural Entrepreneurship Awareness Development Yojana)
- Important Government Schemes & Programmes in Agriculture
- General Agriculture One Liner For Competitive exam-40
- Crop Protection One liner For Competitive exam
- Livestock Resources In Detail