Oral communication has been an integral part of people to people interactions in all ancient civilizations.
Institutions in NARS, by and large, have been procuring print versions of journals and literature in aid of science and technology. With the rapid growth of internet facilities and advancement of web technology, almost all reputed international journals are available on-line and can be accessed by researchers over the network.
Objectives of CeRA
1. To upscale the existing R & D information resource base of ICAR Institutions/Universities comparable to world’s leading institutions / organizations.
2. To subscribe e-journals and create e-access culture among scientists / teachers in ICAR Institutes / Agricultural Universities.
3. To assess the impact of CeRA on the level of research publications measured through NAAS ID and Science Citation Index.
- Watershed Management & Dryland Agriculture One Liner For Competitive exam
- General Agriculture One Liner For Competitive Exam
- One Liner Basic Agriculture Questions for Competitive exams
- Agriculture One Liner For Competitive Exam
- Crop Protection One liner For Competitive exam