Brief Outline of Dairy Development schemes
• National Program for Dairy Development (NPDD):
• A restructured scheme titled “National Programme for Bovine Breeding and Dairy Development” (NPBB&DD) was launched in Feb-2014.
It have two components
a) National Programme for Bovine Breeding (NPBB) and
b) National Programme for Dairy Development (NPDD).
The budget estimate (BE) under National Programme for Dairy Development (NPDD) for the FY 2019-20 is Rs. 325.00 Crore.
- Dairy Entrepreneurship Development Scheme (DEDS):
- The Department is implementing DEDS since September, 2010 through NABARD. To promoting entrepreneurship in dairy sector.
- Under the programme, back ended capital subsidy is provided to eligible end borrowers under bankable projects as per norms of the scheme.
Subsidy to the tune of –
25% of the project cost is provided to general category beneficiaries
33.33% to SC/ST category beneficiaries.
The budget estimate (BE) under Dairy Entrepreneurship Development Scheme (DEDS) for the FY 2019-20 is Rs. 325.00 Crore.
- National Mission on Sustainable Agriculture (NMSA)
- Basics of Plant Physiology for Competitive Exam
- National Agriculture Market (NAM)
- Minerals, Minerals Require For Human Body
- Role of Stomata in Transpiration