FMD and Brucellosis control programme
The National Animal Disease Control Programme for Foot and Mouth Disease (FMD) and Brucellosis has been approved by the Cabinet on 31.05.2019.
New Central Sector Scheme for a total outlay of Rs.13,343.00 crore for 5 years (2019-24)
An amount of Rs 2683.00 cr. is proposed for the Financial Year 2019-20.
Foot and Mouth Disease (FMD) control programme:
The programme envisages 100% vaccination coverage of cattle, buffaloes, sheep, goats and pigs at 6 months interval in the entire country.
Further, animals will be identified using unique animal identification ear tags.
The programme also includes de-worming of targeted population of livestock twice a year as one of its activities.
Brucellosis control programme: The programme envisages 100% vaccination coverage of female cattle and buffalo calves (4-8 months of age) once in a life time.
Minister of State for Fisheries, Animal Husbandry and Dairying- Dr. Sanjeev Kumar Balyan
- Global Tiger Recovery Programe
- Production technology vegetables and flowers pdf Download
- Transpiration & Factors affecting transpiration
- Black Soil
- Horticulture Scenario 2017-018 For Agriculture Competitive Exams IBPS,NABARD,IRMA,JRF,ARS,SRF
- Branches of Horticulture
- Basic Concepts:-Statistics
- Inflation and Deflation, Its effects and control
- Essential Amino Acids And Their Role In Human Body
- Agriculture Current Affairs March 2018