1. Cool season crops prefers a temperature range of ?
Ans. 14.5°C to 32°C.
2. Cooperative Movement (1904) was initiated by ?
Ans. F. Nicholson.
3. The state which is the leading producer of Muga silk ?
4. COPPER ARSENATE’ is otherwise known as ?
Ans. Paris Green.
5. “Coreid bug” is a pest of ?
6. Corms & Cormels are the planting materials of ?
7. Correlation lies between ?
Ans. -1 to +1.
8. Coryza & Marek’s disease are diseases affecting ?
9. Cosmolure is a pheromone trap used against ?
Ans. Banana Pseudostem weevil.
10. Cost A1 + rent paid for based in land ?
Ans. Cost A2.
11. Cost A2 + interest on value of owned capital assets (including land) ?
Ans. Cost B1.
12. Cost B1 + rental value of owned land and rent paid by leased in land ?
Ans. Cost B2.
13. Cost calculated per hectare is known as ?
Ans. Cost of Production (COC).
14. Cotton is popular in America as ?
Ans. White gold.
15. Cottony Chusion Scale’ is a pest of ?
16. Cow dung slurry application is a method to control ?
Ans. Bacterial Leaf Blight.
17. Cow pea aphids can be controlled biologically using ?
Ans. Fusarium pallidoroseum.
18. Cowpea seeds are inoculated with————-for better yield ?
19. CREMENT means ?
Ans. Crop and Resource Management Network.
20. Crescograph was invented by———-?
Ans. Jagadish Chandra Bose.