1. A single cross (A x B) x OP variety ?
Ans. Double top cross.
2. A single DNA molecule condensed into a compact structure in vivo by complexing with accessory histones or histone-like proteins. ?
3. A single gene affecting more than one character/governing multiple traits ?
4. A single practice demonstration used to show method of sowing ?
Ans. Method demonstration .
5. A situation in which a crop needs more of a given nutrient yet has shown no deficiency symptoms ?
Ans. Hidden Hunger.
6. A library composed of complementary copies of cellular mRNA ?
7. A soil having more sodium salt, more than 8.5 PH and 15 ESP ?
Ans. Alkali soil.
8. A soil with pH value 4.7 can be termed as ?
9. A statement of situation, objectives, problems and solutions ?
10. A specific way adopted by the communicator to communicate his message effectively so that whole message is understood by maximum number of audience. ?
Ans. Treatment of message.
11. A substance used for artificial rain stimulation ?
Ans. AgI/dry ice.
12. A system of tillage in which organic residues are not inverted into the soil and used as a protective cover against erosion and evaporational losses of soil moisture ?
Ans. Conservation tillage or stubble mulch tillage.
13. A systematic display of models, specimens, charts, real objects and any informative materials. ?
14. A tall pea plant (DD) and a tall pea plant (Dd) have what in common ?
15. A technique to rejuvenate unproductive and senile cashew trees ?
Ans. Top working.
16. A thin layer of meristematic cells located between phloem and xylem
17. A time based market basically for perishable goods ?
Ans. Short period market.
18. A trangenic plant containing genes from both potato and tomato plants ?
19. A typical climacteric fruit is
20. A transparent picture or photograph in an individual mount, projected through slide projector ?
- Agronomy Oneliner PDF for Competitive Exam – 6
- IBPS AFO PREPARATION STRATEGY Somya In Union Bank of India
- Plant tissue culture and Media
- Animal Husbandry Oneliner PDF for Competitive Exam – 3
- Soil Conservation for competitive exam
- Function Of Nutrients Short Notes