1. A typical distinguishable character of an Acuminata banana is ?
Ans. Pseudostem colour.
2. A typical hopper burn in rice is caused by feeding of ?
3. A variety of mango used for pulp extraction for soft drinks ?
4. A variety produced by crossing in all combinations a number of lines that combine well each other ?
Ans. Synthetic variety.
5. A variety produced by mixing the seeds of several phenotypically outstanding lines (varieties) ?
Ans. Composite variety.
6. A vertical section of soil through all its horizons ?
Ans. Soil Profile .
7. A weather abnormality form is ?
8. A weather condition over a given region during a longest period. ?
9. A weed causes off flavour in wheat flour ?
Ans. Wild rice.
10. A weed used for rope making ?
Ans. Thatch grass .
11. A working soil sample weighs ?
Ans. 500 gm.
12. A x B = F1?
Ans. Single cross hybrid .
13. A young cucumber suitable for pickling ?
14. Flowering Setting Hormone is ?
15. A+B+C horizons together called as ?
16. A+B+Parent material is referred to as ?
17. AAY means ?
Ans. Antyodaya Anna Yojana .
18. Ability of a plant cell to grow & develop to a complete plant is called ?
19. Abiotic environment does not include ?
20. Abnormal leaf fall of Rubber normally occurs in period ?