1. Abnormal leaf fall (Phytophthora palmivora) is a fungal disease of ?
Ans. Rubber .
2. About 50-75% of soil erosion by wind is carried out by ?
3. Abscisic acid is synthesized from ?
Ans. Actively growing points.
4. Absorbed of water against a concentration gradient by using energy released from respiration is called as ?
Ans. Active absorption.
5. Acalypha , Hibiscus , Ixora are ?
Ans. Ornamental shrubs.
6. Acarapis mite infests ?
Ans. Adult bees.
247. Acaricides are those pesticides which can kill ?
8. According to Beufort’s scale winds are classified into ?
Ans. 12 classes.
9. According to IISS, the particle size of course sand ?
Ans. 2 – 0.2 mm.
10. According to NBSSLUP, Agro Ecological Regions in India are ?
11. According to Planning Commission, Agro Climatic Zones in India are ?
12. Acid present in ant ?
Ans. Formic acid.
13. Acidic soils have more—–ions & less—–ions ?
Ans. H+& OH-.
14. Acidity % in pineapple fruit is favoured increased by ?
Ans. Shade. 255. Acid-saline soils have a pH range of ?
Ans. 3 to 5.
16. Science, production and study of grapes ?
17. Active ingredient present in Bael ?
18. Actual quantity of water held by a certain quantity of air is called ?
Ans. Absolute Humidity (g/m3).
19. Adams fig ?
20. Adiantum & Nephrolepis are ?
- General Agriculture One Liner For Competitive exam-40
- Agriculture One Liner For Competitive exam-65
- General Agriculture One Liner For Competitive exam-33
- Watershed Management & Dryland Agriculture One Liner For Competitive exam
- Important Agriculture One Liner For Competitive exam