1. Adsali sugarcane crop planted during the months ?
Ans. July–August (16-18 month).
2. Adult Lepidopterans like—– are pests of crops ?
Ans. Fruit moths.
3. Advent of Green Revolution was in ?
Ans. late 1960.
4. Aerobic organisms require gaseous——-for their activity ?
5. African payal (salvinia) is biologically controlled by ?
Ans. Cyrtobagous weevils.
6. Weed control in pea crop recommended herbicide is ?
7. AGMARK full form ?
Ans. Agriculture Produce(Grading & Marketing) Act.
8. AGMARK Act was passed in ?
9. AGMARKNET ?
Ans. Agricultural Marketing Information Network.
10. Agricultural Technology Information Centre (ATIC), first started at ?
Ans. New delhi in- 1998-99 (by ICAR).
11. Agriculture growth rate target for 11th five year plan is ?
12. Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited is a public sector undertaking has its headquarters at ?
Ans. New Delhi (2002).
13. Agriculture sector provides employment to % of country’s workforce ?
Ans. 42.38 % (2019).
14. Agriculture Universities established granted by ?
Ans. Land Grant College.
15. Agroforestry is a form of ?
Ans. Multiple cropping.
16. Agromet observations are taken twice daily at ?
Ans. 7 & 14 hrs LMT.
17. Agromet observatories in Agricultural Universities are normally ?
Ans. B type.
18. Agronomical measures are adopted only where land slope is ?
Ans. < 2%.
19. “Agronomy” word is derived from words ?
Ans. Greek (agros+nomos).
20. Agrostology’ is the study of ?
Ans. Fodder grasses.
- General Agriculture One Liner For Competitive exam-40
- Agriculture One Liner For Competitive exam-65
- General Agriculture One Liner For Competitive exam-33
- Watershed Management & Dryland Agriculture One Liner For Competitive exam
- Important Agriculture One Liner For Competitive exam