1. Jai Jawan Jai Kisan Jai Vigyan was a slogan given by ?
Ans. Atal Bihari Vajpayee.
2. Air layering is also called ?
3. Air layering is practiced in ?
Ans. Jasmine/Hibiscus/Guava/Cashew/ Sapota.
4. Air layering was first practiced in ?
5. Air temperature, humidity, pressure, wind speed & direction in the upper atmosphere is measured by ?
6. Air layering is mostly used in ?
Ans. Guava, citrus, pomegranate.
7. Aiswarya is a————variety of Rice ?
Ans. Medium duration (120-125 days), suitable for kharif and rabi season.
8. Akiochi disease is caused by ?
Ans. H2S toxicity.
9. Alachlor, Butachlor and Propanil belong to the chemical group ?
10. Albedo of grass is ?
11. Albizzia is a ?
Ans. Ornamental shade tree.
12. Alkaline soil is also called as ?
Ans. Solanetz and Black alkali.
13. Alkaline soils have more—–ions & less—–ions ?
Ans. OH- & H+.
14. Alkaloid content present in sorghum leaves ?
Ans. HCN (Dhurin alkaloid).
15. All actual expenses in cash and kind incurred in production by owner operator ?
16. All India Soil and Land Use Survey Head Quarters is located at ?
Ans. IARI New delhi.
17. All insecticides are pesticides, but not all pesticides are insecticides”. whether the above statement is True/False ?
18. All the populations of the different species living and interacting in the same ecosystem ?
19. All weather phenomena (i.e. Rain, fog, frost, clouds) occur in the zone of ?
20. Allahabad Safeda & Lucknow-49 are varieties of ?
- General Agriculture One Liner For Competitive exam-40
- Agriculture One Liner For Competitive exam-65
- General Agriculture One Liner For Competitive exam-33
- Watershed Management & Dryland Agriculture One Liner For Competitive exam
- Important Agriculture One Liner For Competitive exam