1. An annual flowering plant grown throughout the year ?
2. An appropriate combination of farm enterprises viz., cropping system, livestock, poultry, fisheries and the means available to the farmer to raise them for increasing profitability is called as ?
Ans. Farming system.
3. An arbor formed of columns supporting trelliswork on which climbing plants are often trained is known as ?
4. An art of growing and training of a plant to a miniature form having a natural look of old age ?
5. An attention with a sense of concerns focused upon some object ?
6. An average % of solar radiation reaching to the earth ?
7. An average size of rain drop ?
Ans. 2 mm diameter.
8. An earwig predating on Oryctes rhinoceros ?
Ans. Cheisoches moris.
9. An easy technique of insecticide application in household ?
Ans. Aerosol bomb.
10. An educational process to bring about desirable changes ?
11. The respiratory roots are called as?
12. An element making a constituent of Vitamin B12 is ?
13. An element needed for nodule formation in leguminous crops ?
14. An element not essential but useful to rice ?
15. An element responsible for change in flower colour of Hydrangea is ?
16. An energy spending process ?
17. Degradation of land in arid, semi arid and dry sub humid areas by human activities and climatic variation ?
Ans. Desertification .
18. An exact genetic replica of a specific gene or an entire organism. ?
19. An example of blast sprayer ?
Ans. Hand atomizer/ flit pump.
20. An example of trap cropping ?
Ans. Bhindi around cotton.
- Important Data of Agriculture for FSSAI, IBPS AFO and other Competitive exam
- Important Point of Agriculture for Competitive Exam
- Pest of Horticultural Crops One Liner
- Sensitive stages of different crops