1. An expression of one gene depends on the presence or absence of another gene in an individual. ?
Ans. Epistasis/gene interaction.
2. An extension teacher help farmer to attain desirable changes in his ?
3. An ideal about the flatness/peakedness of the curve ?
4. An ideal condition of soil texture for crop growth ?
Ans. Medium textured soil.
5. An ideal plant for indoor gardening is ?
6. An important component of Japanese garden is ?
Ans. Water, plants, rocks etc.
7. An important male sterility source of sorghum ?
Ans. Tift 60.
8. An insecticide with strong contract and fumigant action ?
9. An inset controlled by male sterilization technique in the South Pacific Island ?
Ans. Dacus Cucurbitae.
10. An Official document that indicates that plant material has been inspected by competent authority and found to be free of certain pathogens is termed as ?
Ans. Phytosanitary Certificate.
11. An organism capable of causing disease ?
12. An organism that lives at the expense space of another organism(host) which it does not usually kill is known as ?
13. An understood information possessed by a person ?
14. An unwanted plant, growing where it is not desired ?
15. Anabaena azollae is a ?
16. Anabaena is a ?
Ans. Blue Green Algae.
17. Anabasine in an alkaloid in ?
18. Anaerobic decay of organic matter produces——&——-?
Ans. CO2 & Organic acid
19. Anaerobic environment in rice soil is responsible for gaseous loss of fertilizer nitrogen by ?
20. Anakkayam-1,Madakkathara-1, Kanaka, Dhana are varieties of ?
- Important Data of Agriculture for FSSAI, IBPS AFO and other Competitive exam
- Important Point of Agriculture for Competitive Exam
- Pest of Horticultural Crops One Liner
- Sensitive stages of different crops