1. Apoenzyme + Prosthetic group ?
2. Apple bowl of India ?
Ans. Himachal Pradesh.
3. Apple is commercially propagated by ?
Ans. Tongue grafting, shield budding and Whip budding.
4. Application of Bordeaux paste is recommended to control ?
Ans. Bud rot in Coconut.
5. Applied use of molecular biology and recombinant DNA Technology known as ?
6. Approach grafting is also known as ?
7. Approach grafting is practiced in ?
8. Arabica & Robusta are varieties of ?
9. Arboriculture is the study of ?
Ans. Growing trees.
10. Peaty soils are generally deficient of ?
11. ——-are nocturnal Lepidopterans ?
12. —————are plants which require very low moisture/rainfall ?
13. ————–are Primary macronutrients ?
Ans. N ,P & K..
14. —————————are structures with thick growing shrubs neatly trimmed in the shape of animal, birds.
15. ————-are Superior quality cut flowers.
Ans. Extra class.
16. ————————are the bio-control agents of water hyacinth.
Ans. Neochetina weevils/Orthogalumna mite.
17. ———–are the economic part of Orchids.
18. Which Indian states having maximum usage of herbicides ?
Ans. Punjab And Haryana.
19. Which is known as ‘SILENT KILLERS’ causing most extensive crop loss among all major pests ?
20. ——————-are the larvae of Beetles ?
Ans. White Grubs.
- Important Data of Agriculture for FSSAI, IBPS AFO and other Competitive exam
- Important Point of Agriculture for Competitive Exam
- Pest of Horticultural Crops One Liner
- Sensitive stages of different crops