1. Asexual propagation is also known as ?
Ans. Vegetative propagation.
2. Asian Vegetable Research and Development Center (AVRDC) is located in ?
Ans. Taiwan 1971.
3. Associated weeds of wheat ?
Ans. Phalaris minor, Avena fatua and Chenopodium album.
4. Asymbiotic N2 fixing bacteria ?
Ans. Azotobactor and Azospirillum.
5. At field capacity availability of moisture is ?
6. ATIC (Agriculture technology information centre) also Known as ?
Ans. Single Window System.
7. Atmospheric pressure is measured by ?
8. Atmospheric pressure normally——–with increase in altitude ?
9. Atmospheric water is known as ?
Ans. Green water.
10. Attention, interest, desire, conviction action, satisfaction are the steps of ? Ans.Extension teaching.
11. Average annual Rainfall in India ?
Ans. 1195 mm.
12. Average annual rainfall of India ?
Ans. 400 Mha-m.
13. Average of the daily mean temperature of all days in a month is ?
Ans. Monthly mean.
14. Average soil loss million tonnes/year in India is ?
Ans. 5333 (16.35 tonnes per ha).
15. Avian influenza in poultry is caused by ?
Ans. H5N1 Virus.
16. Avocado belong to the family ?
17. Azatobactor can fixes atmospheric nitrogen/ ha to the soil.?
Ans. 20-30 kg.
18. AZHUKAL/CAPSULE ROT is a fungal disease affecting ?
19. Azolla is a———–plant ?
Ans. Water fern.
20. Bacillus thuringiensis is effective in control of many pests belong to the group ?
- Important Data of Agriculture for FSSAI, IBPS AFO and other Competitive exam
- Important Point of Agriculture for Competitive Exam
- Pest of Horticultural Crops One Liner
- Sensitive stages of different crops