1. Which crop is known as backbone of America?
2. Bacterial blight disease is ?
Ans. Internally seed borne.
3. Bacterial blight of cotton is caused by ?
Ans. Xanthomonas malvacearum.
4. Bacterial Leaf Blight in Rice is caused by ?
Ans. Xanthomonas oryzae.
5. Bacterial rot of wheat ears is also known as ?
Ans. Spike blight/Tundu/Yellow slime disease.
6. Bacterial Wilt of Brinjal is caused by ?
Ans. Pseudomonas solanacearum .
7. BAIT TRAPPING’ is an example of method of insect pest control ?
8. Balankotta and Kalluvally are ?
Ans. Pepper varieties.
9. Banana inflorescence is known as ?
10. “Balwanth Rai Mehta Committee’’ is associated with ?
Ans. Panchayati Raj System.
11. Banana aphid act as vector for the transmission of———disease in Banana ?
Ans. Bunchy top.
12. Red soil is red coloured due to ?
Ans. Ferric Oxides.
13. National Research Centre for Banana is located?
14. Newly formed alluvial soil is called ?
15. Basic chromosome/Genomic number is ?
16. Basic fundamental law of agriculture is ?
Ans. Law of diminishing return .
17. Bavistin is the trade name of ?
18. Bearing habit of mango is ?
19. Beaufort’s scale is used to measure ?
Ans. Wind speed.
20. Bee Keeping is known as ?
- Important Data of Agriculture for FSSAI, IBPS AFO and other Competitive exam
- Important Point of Agriculture for Competitive Exam
- Pest of Horticultural Crops One Liner
- Sensitive stages of different crops