1. Bee-box recommended in our conditions is ?
Ans. Langstroth beehive.
2. Beetles belong to the order ?
3. Beetles have———–type of mouth parts ?
Ans. Bitting & Chewing.
4. Bench Terracing is practiced on ?
Ans. Steep slopping (16-33%) and undulated land.
5. Beneficial elements of nutrients are ?
Ans. Rb, Sr, Se, Ni, Cr,Al and As.
6. Benefit Cost Ratio is ?
Ans. Gross income/Cost C.
7. Bengal famine of 1943 was due to a ?
8. Bengal famine’ of 1943 was due to the failure of Rice crop affected by ?
Ans. Brown spot disease caused by Helminthosporium oryzae.
9. Ber fruits are matured at ?
Ans. 5-6 months after flowering.
10. Ber is commonly known as ?
Ans. Poor man’s fruit and king of arid fruits.
11. Berlo Model of communication (1960) ?
Ans. Source Encoder Message Signal Decoder Receiver.
12. Berseem is also known as ?
Ans. Egyptian clover.
13. Best and cheap mulch to minimize wind erosion ?
Ans. Stubble mulch.
14. Best method for irrigation of citrus ?
Ans. Ring method .
15. Best method of extraction of tomato seed ?
Ans. Acid method .
16. Best method to control stored grain pest is ?
17. Best pH for cultivation of rice is ?
Ans. 4-6 pH.
18. Best soil for cultivation of chickpea ?
Ans. Light alluvial soil (a loose and well aerated soil).
19. Best soil structure for plant growth is ?
Ans. Crumb/ granular.
20. Best sowing time of rabi sunflower is ?
Ans. November 1st to 2nd week.
- Important Data of Agriculture for FSSAI, IBPS AFO and other Competitive exam
- Important Point of Agriculture for Competitive Exam
- Pest of Horticultural Crops One Liner
- Sensitive stages of different crops