1. Best stage for harvesting of oat is ?
Ans. Dough stage.
2. Best suited variety for high density planting of papaya ?
Ans. Pusa nanha (1.25m×1.25m).
3. Best time for prunning of ber ?
Ans. End of May to Mid June.
4. Best variety of potato for chips making ?
5. BHC (Benzene Hexa Chloride) is now commonly known as ?
Ans. HCH-HEXA CHLORO CYCLO HEXANE.
6. Biggest river basin of India ?
7. Bio energy plant ?
8. Biochemically weathered upper portion of Regolith is ?
9. Biocontrol agent of Salvinia ?
Ans. Cyrtobagous salviniae weevil.
10. Bio control of Foot rot in Black Pepper involves use of ?
11. Bio-drainage plant ?
Ans. Eucalyptus tereticornis.
12. Plant that absorb dew very efficiently ?
Ans. Horse Gram.
13. Biological control of African Payal is successfully done by ?
Ans. Cytobagus salviniae.
14. Biologically active form of glucose ?
Ans. D- Dextrose form.
15. Bio-super is made up of ?
Ans. Rock phosphate + Sulpher + Sulphur oxidizing bacteria.
16. BIPOLARIS is used to control weed ?
Ans. Johnson grass/Barnyard grass.
17. Birds belong to the phylum —– and class ———-?
Ans. Chordata & Aves.
18. Bitterness in cucumber is due to ?
19. Bitterness in jute is due to ?
20. Black arm or bacterial blight of jute is due to ?
Ans. Xanthomonas compestris.
- Important Data of Agriculture for FSSAI, IBPS AFO and other Competitive exam
- Important Point of Agriculture for Competitive Exam
- Pest of Horticultural Crops One Liner
- Sensitive stages of different crops