1. In which district of Kerela black cotton soil is seen most ?
Ans. Chittoor, Palakkad.
2. Black revolution is related to ?
Ans. Bio fuel (Jatropha) production.
3. Black Cotton soils seen in the Chittoor Taluk of Palakkad district is essentially———- in reaction ?
4. Black Headed Caterpillar of Coconut is controlled by using the larval parasitoid ?
Ans. Bracon brevicornis/Goniozus nephantidis/Elasmus nephantidis.
5. Black rot of cabbage is caused by ?
Ans. Xanthomonas compestris .
6. Black soil belongs the soil order?
7. Black soil contains the clay mineral ?
Ans. Montmorillonite clay (2:1) .
8. Black soil shows black colour due to compound ?
Ans. Mn and High organic matter.
9. Black tip/Mango necrosis is caused by ?
Ans. So2 & Co2 gases released from brick.
10. Blast in rice can be controlled by ?
Ans. Agrosan & Ceresan 2g/kg of seed.
11. Bleaching powder application is a method to control ?
Ans. Bacterial Leaf Blight.
12. Blister blight is a disease of ?
13. Blitox is the trade name of ?
14. Blossom end rot of tomato is due to ?
Ans. Ca deficiency.
15. Blue colour of the sky and red colour of sunset is due to ?
16. Blue green Algae associated with azolla ?
17. Blue revolution is related to ?
Ans. Fish production.
18. Fonder of Blue revolution is ?
Ans. Dr. Hiralal Choudhary 1957.
19. Body of this rice pest is pink to red in colour and is covered with a white waxy meal ?
Ans. Rice mealy bug.
20. Boiling point of water in the Fahrenheit scale is ?
- Important Data of Agriculture for FSSAI, IBPS AFO and other Competitive exam
- Important Point of Agriculture for Competitive Exam
- Pest of Horticultural Crops One Liner
- Sensitive stages of different crops