1. Bragg & Silajeet is a variety of ?
2. Brinjal is also known as ?
Ans. Egg plant.
3. Brix reading of juice indicates ?
Ans. Total soluble solids.
4. Brown revolution is related to ?
Ans. Non-conventional energy source.
5. Grey revolution is associated with ?
6. Brown spot disease in Rice is caused by ?
Ans. Fungus (Helminthosporium oryzae).
7. Bryophyllum is propagated by ?
Ans. Leaf cutting.
8. Bt cotton is resistant against the pest ?
Ans. Helicoverpa (Spotted bollworm).
9. Bt genes are introduced in cotton against the pest ?
Ans. Cotton Bollworm.
10. Bud rot in Coconut is caused by ?
Ans. Phytophthora palmivora (fungus).
11. BUGS possess——–type of mouth parts ?
Ans. Piercing & Sucking.
12. Bulk method was 1st used by ?
Ans. Nilson Ehle (1908).
13. Bunch/Spanish/Erect type groundnut is ?
Ans. Arachis hypogea fastigate.
14. Bunchy top of banana is caused by ?
15. Bureau of Indian standards was established in ?
Ans. 23 December 1986.
16. Branch of Agriculture deals with plant disease ?
17. Branches used for bush pepper propagation ?
18. Brassica juncia was evolved from ?
Ans. B. compestris x B. nigra.
19. Brassica nigra was evolved from ?
Ans. B. compestris x B. oleracia.
20. Braula fly is ectoparasitic on ?
Ans. Queen bee.
21. Brazilian, Carribbean, Townsville, Shrubby are types of ?
22. Breadfruit is vegetatively propagated by ?
Ans. Root cuttings.
23. Breaking of dormancy with H2SO4 ?
24. Breeder’s seed is otherwise known as ?
Ans. Nucleus seed.
25. Breeding refers to selection procedure in which the segregating population of self pollinated species is grown without selections ?
Ans. Bulk .
26. Brindavan garden of Mysore is an example of——-type of garden ?
27. Brindavan gardens is located in ?
28. Brinjal fruits are good source of ?
29. Burgundy Mixture is a —————– fungicide ?
Ans. Copper Fungicide.
30. Burning quality of Tobacco decreased due to ?
- Important Data of Agriculture for FSSAI, IBPS AFO and other Competitive exam
- Important Point of Agriculture for Competitive Exam
- Pest of Horticultural Crops One Liner
- Sensitive stages of different crops