1. Bush pepper is raised from————–of pepper ?
Ans. Lateral branches-plagiotropes.
2. By-product of Sugarcane ?
Ans. Molllasses and Baggasses.
3. Common Viral disease of poultry ?
Ans. Ranikhet disease.
4. C3 cycle is also known as ?
Ans. Blackman reaction .
5. C3 plants are ?
Ans. Rice, Wheat, Pea, Soybean etc.
6. C3/Dark reaction/Calvin cycle take place in ?
Ans. Stroma of Chlorophyll.
7. C4 cycle is also known as ?
Ans. Hatch and slack pathway.
8. C4 plants are ?
Ans. Maize, Sorghum, Sugarcane, millets, Pineapple etc.
9. C4 plants have ?
Ans. Kranz type leaf .
10. C4 plants normally give more biological yield than C3 plants because of ?
Ans. Less respiration.
11. C4 plants prefer comparatively higher temperature than ?
12. C4/Light reaction/Hill reaction take place in ?
Ans. Grana of Chlorophyll.
13. Ca is essential for ?
Ans. Cell wall formation.
14. Ca, Mg and S are ?
Ans. Secondary macronutrients.
15. Cabbage’s economic part is ?
Ans. Green leaves.
16. CaCO3 is used to improve the soil Condition of ?
Ans. Water logged soil.
17. CACP (1965) stands for ?
Ans. Commission for Agricultural Costs and Prices.
18. CADA means ?
Ans. Command Area Development Authority.
19. Infloresence of sugarcane is known as ?
20. CALIXIN’ is the trade name of ?
21. CAM denotes ?
Ans. Crassulacean Acid Metabolism.
22. ———–can be grown as a hedge plant ?
Ans. Polyalthia/Casuarina/Acalypha/ Phyllanthus/Bougainvillea.
23. —————-can be grown as an intercrop in Coconut gardens ?
Ans. Congosignal Grass.
24. ———can be used as a food preservative ?
Ans. Benzoic acid & Sulphur dioxide/Sio2 & KMS.
25. ———————Can be utilized as a Molluscicide ?
Ans. Metaldehyde/Carbofuran/Phorate/ Copper sulphate/Sodium chloride.
- General Agriculture One-liner For Agriculture Competitive Exam- 20
- General Agriculture One-liner For Agriculture Competitive Exam- 21
- General Agriculture One-liner For Agriculture Competitive Exam- 22
- General Agriculture One-liner For Agriculture Competitive Exam- 23