1. —————can be utilized to produce virus free plants ?
Ans. Meristem culture.
2. Capability of an isolated single cell to multiply and differentiate into multicellular organism ?
3. Capillary movement of water is complemented by ?
Ans. Root extension.
4. Cardamom is propagated vegetatively by ?
5. Cardamom research centre ?
Ans. Pampadumpara (Kerela).
6. Cashew nut and almond are the richest source of ?
7. Cassava (Manihot esculenta) belongs to the family ?
8. Cassava mosaic disease is transmitted by ?
Ans. White fly.
9. Caterpillars possess ————-type of mouth parts ?
Ans. Bitting & Chewing.
10. Cation Exchange Capacity (CEC) is a physical property exhibited by ?
Ans. Soil Colloids.
11. Cattle Feed produced from anaerobic fermentation ?
12. Cauliflower’s economic part ‘head’ is essentially a ?
13. Causative organism of Anthrax in cattle ?
Ans. Bacteria (Bacillus anthracsis).
14. Cause of low productivity of Kari soil is due to ?
Ans. Low PH.
15. ———-causes inhibition of root growth ?
16. Causes of red colour in chilli ?
17. CCI means ?
Ans. Cotton Corporation of India Mumbai (31 July 1970).
18. CCRP-1 is an improved clone of ?
Ans. Forastero variety of Cocoa.
19. Cell theory was given by ?
Ans. M.J. Schleiden and T.Schwann (1939).
20. —————cells have the ability to divide throughout the life of a plant ?
Ans. Meristematic cells.
21. Central AGMARK Lab is located at ?
22. Central element in learning situation ?
23. Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute(CMFRI) is located at ?
Ans. Cochin, Kerala.
24. Central Plantation Crops Research Institute(CPCRI) is located at ?
Ans. Kasargode, Kerala.
25. Central Potato Research Institute is located in ?