1. Chairman of National Commission for Farmers ?
Ans. Dr. M.S. Swaminathan
2. Present Chairman of National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) ?
Ans. Shri Dilip Rath.
3. Chambakad Large is a variety of ?
Ans. Indian Gooseberry-Nelli.
4. Chanalization begins from which mechanism of water erosion ?
Ans. Rill erosion.
5. Change in normal crop planning to meet weather abnormalities is termed as ?
Ans. Contingent planning.
6. Change of floral organs to leaf like structures is known as ?
7. Characters which are governed/controlled by several genes each having small individual effect. ?
Ans. Polygenic Traits.
8. Chasmogamy was found in ?
Ans. Rice Barely,Wheat and Oat.
9. Chawki stand , Netrika , RKO powder etare related terms of ?
10. Cheapest N fertilizer, suitable for foliar spray ?
Ans. Urea (46%N).
11. Chelisoches moris is a natural enemy of ?
Ans. Red Palm weevil.
12. Chemical or physical agent which greatly enhances the frequency of mutation. ?
13. Chemical used for polyploidy breedling ?
14. Chemical used to break seed dormancy ?
Ans. Thiourea & Potasium nitrate.
15. Chemicals used for weed control are called ?
16. Chemicals which retard transpiration rate called ?
17. Chestnut compound contains ———-&————?
Ans. Copper sulphate & Ammonium Carbonate.
18. Chestnut compound is mainly used for—————-?
Ans. Soil Drenching.
19. Chi square test was given by ?
Ans. Karl pearson.
20. Chiasmata occurs at ?
Ans. Diplotene stage.
- General Agriculture One Liner For Competitive exam-40
- Agriculture One Liner For Competitive exam-65
- General Agriculture One Liner For Competitive exam-33
- Watershed Management & Dryland Agriculture One Liner For Competitive exam
- Important Agriculture One Liner For Competitive exam