1. Commercial formulation of the acarcide Teradifon is ?
2. Common causing agent of Damping-off ?
3. Common herbicide used in rice crop field ?
Ans. Anilophos and Butachlor.
4. Common herbicide used to control weeds in wheat ?
Ans. 2, 4-D.
5. Common household sugar ?
6. Common varieties of urdbean ?
Ans. Pant U-30, JU-2, Type-9, Barkha, Gwalior-2.
7. Commonly followed soil particle (According to their size) classified in India is ?
Ans. International Society of Soil Science (ISSS).
8. Commonly used method for transfer of disease resistancy from one variety to another variety. ?
Ans. Back cross method.
9. Commonwealth Institute of Biological control, Bangalore was established in ?
10. Communication is a ?
Ans. Two way/Double way Process.
11. Community Development Project (CDP) was started on ?
Ans. 2nd Oct, 1952.
12. Composite varieties of maize ?
Ans. Jawahar, Vikram, Kishan, Ambar, Sona, Vijay..
13. Composite variety is developed by ?
Ans. Cross pollination.
14. Concentration of a nutrient in plant tissue where growth of the plant is slowed down ?
Ans. Critical concentration.
15. Normally Concentration of Bordeaux mixture is ?
Ans. 1% (1:1:100).
16. Concentration of Bordeaux paste is ?
Ans. 10% (1:1:10).
17. Concept “Essentiality of elements” was proposed in 1939 by ?
Ans. Arnon and Stout.
18. Concept of lawn was developed in ?
19. Concept of pure line was given by ?
Ans. Johnson .
20. Concept of Village Level Worker was related with the programme ?
Ans. Sri Niketan (Ravindranath Tagore).
- General Agriculture One Liner For Competitive exam-40
- Agriculture One Liner For Competitive exam-65
- General Agriculture One Liner For Competitive exam-33
- Watershed Management & Dryland Agriculture One Liner For Competitive exam
- Important Agriculture One Liner For Competitive exam