1. ‘Cricket Ball’ & ‘Oval’ are varieties of ?
Ans. Sapota .
2. CRIDA located at ?
Ans. Hyderabad .
3. CRIDA means?
Ans. Central Research Institute for Dryland Agriculture (Hyderabad).
784. Crimson Glory and Super Star are which type of rose ?
Ans. Hybrid tea.
5. Criollo , Forastero & Trinitario are three varietal types of ?
6. Critical stage for irrigation in barley?
Ans. Tillering Stage (30–35 DAS).
7. Crop destructive stages in the life cycle of Beetles are ?
Ans. Adults & Grubs.
8. Crop destructive stages in the life cycle of Bugs are ?
Ans. Adults & Nymphs.
9. Crop distribution throughout the world is largely influenced by ?
0. Crop growing season of dryland farming is ?
Ans. 75 – 120 days.
1. Crop having allelopathic influence by Nut sedge ?
Ans. Maize .
2. Crop Production + livestock raising is called ?
Ans. Mixed farming.
3. Crop production and dairy enterprise having ?
Ans. Supplementary relationship.
4. Crop rotation practiced by the majority of the farmers in a given area or locality is called as ?
Ans. Cropping Pattern.
5. Crop Rotation is an example of ———– method of insect pest control ?
6. Silk is produced by ——————stage of silkworm ?
Ans. End of larval stage.
7. Crop weather calendar is used for ?
Ans. Finding crop -weather relationship.
8. Crop which is highly susceptible to frost ?
9. Cropped along with wild land weed are known as?
Ans. Facultative weeds.
0. Cropping intensity of India is ?