1. A demonstration practice used to compare two technologies i.e. old and new ?
Ans. Result demonstration.
2. A diffusive process by which liquid water in the form of vapor is lost in the atmosphere ?
3. A disease caused by methyl mercury (MeHg) poisoning of water at Japan in 1956 ?
4. A disease due to virus in rice ?
5. A disease that results in the collapse and death of seedlings before or after they emerge from the soil is known as ?
Ans. Damping off.
6. A DNA element which has the ability to move from one chromosomal position to another ?
Ans. Jumping gene.
7. A segments of DNA that encodes for the specific polypeptide chain ?
8. A drought tolerant vegetable?
9. A dwarfing root stock of apple is ?
10. A family consists of husband, wife and their children known as ?
Ans. Nuclear family.
11. A farmer having an area of <1 ha ?
Ans. Marginal farmer.
12. A fertilized ovule consisting of intact embryo, stored food and seed-coat which is viable and has got the capacity to germinate ?
13. A field soil sample weighing 60 g, lost12 g on over dying. What is the moisture percent on dry weight basis ?
14. A figure obtained by dividing the sum of all variable by their total number of variables. ?
Ans. Averages/Arithmetic Mean.
15. A flowering plant with reddish orange flower is ?
Ans. Tithonia speciosa.
16. A fodder grass suitable for intercropping in coconut plantation ?
Ans. Guinea grass.
17. A forest system which promote commercial tree growing by farmers on their own land ?
Ans. Farm Forestry.
18. A fruit crop producing the highest tonnage per unit area is ?
19. A fruit juice normally contains 25% juice and 40% TSS ?
20. A fruit or vegetable impregnated with the cane sugar or glucose syrup ?
Ans. Candied fruit or vegetable.
- Soil Science One Liner For Competitive exam-3
- Important Agriculture MCQ With Explanation for Competitive exam
- Soil Science One Liner For Competitive exam -4
- Agriculture Meteorology One Liner for Competitive exam-2
- Agriculture MCQ Important for IBPS AFO, NABARD and Competitive exam