1. A hybrid produced using nucleous of one parent cell and cytoplasm of both the cell ?
2. A hybrid variety of grape Anab-e-Shahi X Bangalore Blue is ?
Ans. Arka hans.
3. A insect parasiting another insect ?
4. A journal in meteorology ?
5. A library composed of complementary copies of cellular mRNA ?
6. A line indicates all possible combinations of two inputs which can be purchased with a given amount of investment fund ?
Ans. Iso-Cost line.
7. A line represents the different combinations of two variable inputs used in the production of a given amount of output.?
8. A liquified gas used to fumigate soil against nematode and soil insects for raising rooted pepper cuttings ?
Ans. Methyl Bromide.
9. A liquid formulation of insecticide which contain a carrier ?
Ans. Water dispersible powder.
10. A low Percentage Base Saturation (PBS) in soil means ?
11. A man made cereal ?
Ans. Triticale (wheat x rye).
12. A market consisting of single buyer of a product and many sellers ?
Ans. Monosony market.
13. A mass of rotted organic matter made from waste ?
14. A mechanism of self pollination in which flowers open but only after pollination has take place ?
15. A medicinal Variety of Rice ?
16. A medium duration rice ?
17. A mental and/or physical reaction that makes through seeing ?
Ans. Learning experience.
18. A method by which food is kept out from spoilage after harvest ?
19. A method does not provide opportunity to practice selection for superior plant till F5 generations ?
Ans. single seed descent method.
20. A method for improving specific traits i.e. plant height, disease resistancy ?
Ans. Pedigree method.
- Agronomy Oneliner PDF for Competitive Exam – 6
- IBPS AFO PREPARATION STRATEGY Somya In Union Bank of India
- Plant tissue culture and Media
- Animal Husbandry Oneliner PDF for Competitive Exam – 3
- Soil Conservation for competitive exam
- Function Of Nutrients Short Notes