1. An Electric field is applied to cells in order to increase the permeability of the cell membrane, allowing chemical, drugs or DNA to be introduced into the cell ?
Ans. Electropermibilization or Electroporation.
2. A method in which 20 to 30 rural people or farmers are contacted in a group ?
3. A method in which desirable scattered favourable genes are selected in different plants in each generation ?
Ans. Recurrent selection.
4. A method of breeding for wheat ?
Ans. Pure line selection method.
5. A method of breeding is appropriate for improvement of good variety. ?
Ans. Back cross method.
6. A method of breeding is not appropriate for cross pollinated crops ?
Ans. Pure line selection.
7. A method of hormone application not generally practiced is ?
8. A method of plant analysis for assessing nutrient requirement in sugarcane is ?
Ans. Crop Logging.
9. A method which is not for handling segregating populations ?
Ans. Bulk method.
10. A modern method of cashew propagation is by ?
Ans. Soft wood grafting.
11. A multi seeded fruit ?
Ans. Tomato, jackfruit, watermelon, Apple.
12. A multinational seed company ?
Ans. Bayer (Monsanto).
13. A multistage sales tax with credit for taxes paid on business purchases. ?
14. A natural hydrological unit having common runoff outlet point ?
15. A natural organic product which act as an insecticide and carrier ?
Ans. Oil of petroleum.
16. A natural warming process involving the interaction of sunlight and carbon dioxide and other gases from the atmosphere ?
Ans. Green house effect.
17. A non selective herbicide ?
18. A nut with no cholesterol ?
19. A plant with yellow flower is ?
Ans. Allamanda cathartica.
20. A parasite feeding on primary parasite ?
- Agronomy Oneliner PDF for Competitive Exam – 6
- IBPS AFO PREPARATION STRATEGY Somya In Union Bank of India
- Plant tissue culture and Media
- Animal Husbandry Oneliner PDF for Competitive Exam – 3
- Soil Conservation for competitive exam
- Function Of Nutrients Short Notes