1. A partial substitute for petroleum diesel ?
2. A period of 4 consecutive weeks from May to mid October or 6 consecutive weeks during rest of the year ?
Ans. Agriculture drought.
3. A pest causing 5% to 10% crop loss is termed as ?
Ans. Minor Pest.
4. A pest causing less than 5% crop loss is termed as ?
Ans. Negligible Pest.
5. A pest causing more than 10% crop loss is termed as ?
Ans. Major Pest.
6. A pigment responsible for red colour in tomato ?
7. A plant hormone in gaseous state ?
8. A plant hormone used for rooting ?
Ans. IBA (Indole-3-butyric acid rooting hormone).
9. A plant requiring less than 12 hours day light is ?
Ans. Short day Plant (Tobbaco, Cotton, Rice, Chrysanthemum, Soyabean etc).
10. A plant which closes stomata during day time and open at night time to collect CO2 ?
Ans. Pineapple (CAM-Crassulacean Acid Metabolism).
11. A practice of turning un-decomposed fresh green plant tissue into the soil to improve fertility status and physical structure of the soil.?
Ans. Green Manuring.
12. A insect predatory larva on lac encrustation in the field ?
13. A primary mineral containing Potassium ?
14. ————— is the movement of substance from an area of high concentration to an area of low concentration ?
15. A process in which the branch of a plant is cut off in order to produce a flush of new shoots ?
16. A process of deciding in the present what to do in the future about the best combination of crops and live stock to be raised ?
Ans. Farm Planning.
17. A process of estimating costs, returns and net profit of a farm or a particular enterprise ?
Ans. Farm Budgeting.
18. A process of formation of somatic embryos from callus ?
Ans. Somatic Embryogenesis.
19. A process of removal/tipping of apical buds of Chickpea is termed as ?
20. A process of treatment of stalks for final fibre extraction is termed as ?
- Agronomy Oneliner PDF for Competitive Exam – 6
- IBPS AFO PREPARATION STRATEGY Somya In Union Bank of India
- Plant tissue culture and Media
- Animal Husbandry Oneliner PDF for Competitive Exam – 3
- Soil Conservation for competitive exam
- Function Of Nutrients Short Notes