1. A product prepared from strained pulp of fully ripe tomato fruits after cooking ?
Ans. Tomato Sauce/Ketchup.
2. A progeny of single homozygous, self pollinated crops ?
Ans. Pure line.
3. A programme to provide at least 100 days wage employment in rural areas ?
Ans. National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (NAREGA, 2006).
4. A protective plantation in a certain area, against strong winds. It is usually comprised of a few rows of trees (or shrubs) ?
Ans. Wind breaks.
5. A pruning process in which a circular ring of bark measuring about 3 cm in length is removed.?
6. A published material on a small paper in which there is brief information of a subject ?
7. A reduvid predator of Rhinoceros beetle ?
8. A respective cultivation of an ordered succession of crops or crops and fallow in the same land is ?
Ans. Crop rotation.
9. A rice pest that can be controlled by draining water ?
Ans. Case worm.
10. A rice variety tolerant to BPH ?
11. A science of decision making ?
Ans. Farm Management
12. A seed is composed of——,——-&——– ?
Ans. Embryo , Endosperm & Seed coat.
13. A seedless variety of Mango ?
14. A seedless variety of Pomegranate ?
15. A segment of DNA that codes for a specific characters ?
16. A self replicating, extra-chromosomal genetic material found in plant cell ?
17. A semi-solid transparent product prepared from pectin containing fruit ?
18. A series of illustrated cards flashed before a group in proper sequence to tell a complete story step by step to the group of the learners. ?
Ans. Flash cards.
19. A shade loving leafy vegetable ?
Ans. Water leaf.
20. A sheet of paper with pictorial slogan, which is utilized to attract the mass attention for single idea.?
- Agronomy Oneliner PDF for Competitive Exam – 6
- IBPS AFO PREPARATION STRATEGY Somya In Union Bank of India
- Plant tissue culture and Media
- Animal Husbandry Oneliner PDF for Competitive Exam – 3
- Soil Conservation for competitive exam
- Function Of Nutrients Short Notes