1. A chemical effective in controlling alternate bearing in mango is ?
2. A chemical inducing abscission in plants ?
3. A chemical inducing parthenocarpy in fruits is ?
4. A chemical used to test the viability of seeds ?
Ans. 2,3,5 triphenyl tetrazolium chloride.
5. A chemical with more herbicidal activity is ?
6. A close-growing crop, grown primarily to improve and protect the soil from erosion through their ground covering foliage and/ or rootmats between periods of regular crop production?
Ans. Cover Crops.
7. A comprehensive scheme to alleviate mass poverty in rural India is ?
8. A condition in which either pollen is absent or non functional in flowering plants. ?
Ans. Male Sterility.
9. A condition of atmosphere at a given place at a given time. ?
10. A cool season flower crop ?
11. A crop propagated by root cutting ?
Ans. Bread fruit, Blackberry, Rose, Fig, etc.
12. A crop suitable for acid soil ?.
13. A crop that can be successfully cultivated in Acid-saline soil ?
14. A crop, grown for direct sale rather than for livestock feed or a crop grown by a farmer primarily for sale to others rather than for his or her own use ?
Ans. Cash Crops.
15. A cropping system where the land is hands over the succeeding crop before the harvest of standing crop. ?
Ans. Relay or overlapping cropping.
16. A cucurbit used in confectionary ?
Ans. Ash Gourd.
17. Shelling percentage of pea ?
18. A culture of isolated mature or immature embryos ?
Ans. Embryo culture.
19. A decision to continue full use of an innovation ?
20. A deep rooted crop is ?
Ans. Sweet potato.