Global Tiger Recovery Programe
3rd Stocktaking Conference on the Global Tiger Recovery Program held in New Delhi, January 2019, highlights the world to fall short of its targets of doubling the tiger
• St. Petersburg Declaration on doubling the tiger population was signed in 2010 under which all 13 tiger range countries in Asia and partner organizations of the Global Tiger Initiative agreed to a Global Tiger Recovery Program, the first-ever coordinated, range-wide and international effort to save the world tigers.
The tiger range countries that are part of the Global Tiger Recovery Program are
Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, China,India,Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Nepal, Russia, Thailand, and Vietnam. However, China and Indonesia were not present at the
The Declaration in turn established 29 July as the International Tiger Day (also known as Global Tiger Day) to be observed annually to raise awareness for tiger conservation.
- Characteristics Of Good Quality of SEED
- Transpiration & Factors affecting transpiration
- SOIL WATER & ABSORPTION OF WATER BY PLANTS
- Agriculture Current Affairs March 2018
- The sugar found in DNA is
- 33 Important mcq For Agricultural Competitive Exam
- Soil Health Card Scheme
- All About Global Competitiveness report
- Basics of Bulb,Tuber and Leafy vegetable