IFFCO requires Agriculture Graduate Trainee (AGT) for its Field Offices located in the States of Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, West Bengal, Odisha, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu & Kerala.
- The candidate should possess Four Years B.Sc. (Agriculture) Full Time Regular Degree but those candidates whose final semester results are expected by September, 2019 can also apply.
- General/OBC candidates should have secured a minimum of 60% marks in each semester and SC/ ST candidates should have secured a minimum of 55% marks in each semester in B.Sc (Agriculture) degree. Those candidates who have CGPA score in B.Sc (Agriculture) degree should convert into percentage while filling the application form.
- The candidates who have passed B.Sc. (Agriculture) degree in 2016 and thereafter can only apply.
- The candidate having Two Years Full Time Regular Degree in M.Sc. (Agriculture) can also apply, provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria prescribed for B.Sc. (Agri.) qualification given above.
- The above qualifications should be from the UGC recognized University /Institute.
UPPER AGE LIMIT: 30 years, as on 1st September, 2019.
- Upper Age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST category.
- Upper Age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC category not belonging to creamy layer.
KNOWLEDGE OF LANGUAGE:
- Candidate must be well versed with reading, writing and speaking knowledge of the regional language of the State for which application is made (Knowing one or more than one language will be preferred). Knowledge of Hindi is desirable.
- The selected candidates will undergo Training for a period of one year.
- Stipend and other benefits will be paid as per rules of the Organisation during the training period. Presently, the stipend is Rs. 33,300/- p.m.
- On successful completion of one year’s training and subject to requirement of IFFCO, the AGTs may be absorbed at the basic pay of Rs.37000/- p.m. in the regular Pay Scale of Rs.37000-70000, and allowances/ benefits as per rules of the Organisation.
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear for preliminary Computer Based On-Line Test in open environment by using their own resources, computer/laptop with internet facility.
- Only the short-listed candidates based on the performance in the Preliminary On-Line Test, will be called for Final On-Line Test in the controlled environment at the designated Centres at Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Lucknow, Nagpur, Ranchi, Bhubaneshwar, Guwahati, Patna, Raipur, Rajkot, Surat & Varanasi, Chandigarh, Indore, Dehradun, Pune, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Cochin.
- Candidates are required to opt any two Test Centres in order of their preference out of the aforementioned centres. Efforts will be made to allot the test centre in order of choice given by the candidates.
- Request for change in the test centre, once opted, will not be entertained. IFFCO reserves the right to cancel any of these centres and in that eventuality; the candidates will have to appear in the centre as decided by the Management.
- Only those candidates who will be short-listed on the basis of their performance in Final On-Line Test will be called for personal interview.
PRE-EMPLOYMENT MEDICAL EXAMINATION:
- After personal interview, shortlisted candidates will be medically examined as per IFFCO’s medical standards before final selection.
PLACE OF POSTING:
- Notwithstanding the selection and placement of AGTs for training, the selected candidates on absorption can be posted in any of the States/Projects/Establishment(s) of IFFCO in India.
- On appointment, the Trainees belonging to General/ OBC category would be required to furnish a service bond of Rs. 80,000/- and SC/ST category a service bond of Rs. 20,000/-.
- The nature of duties and responsibilities of the incumbents in IFFCO involve extensive touring in Rural areas. Only such candidates having aptitude and willingness to work in field should apply
HOW TO APPLY:
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply on-line in the prescribed Application Form available thru the link “Click to apply on-line“ given below till 05/09/2019 only. Any application sent through any other modes will not be entertained.
Last Date to apply 05/09/2019
- The applicant must fill ‘His/Her Name and Father’s Name’ exactly the same as appearing in their educational qualification certificate(s) and therefore, they should keep their 10th class and all their desired educational Qualification Certificates ready with them, while filling up the Application Form on-line.
- The applicant who is subsequently found to have filled incorrect information will be disqualified for test/interview and/or the employment in IFFCO.
- All communications to the candidate will be sent through E-mail or through SMS. The Candidate should not change his E-mail ID and Mobile No., filled in the Application Form, and keep the same active.
- The candidate must save his duly filled Application and take a print of the same for future reference.
IFFCO has sole right to accept or reject any and/or all applications.
Official Website: Click here
More agriculture job update:- Click Here