- Father of agronomy is – peter decresenzi.
- Dr. Biwant Rajis the founder of Relay cropping .
- The Directorate of cropping System research is located at – Modipuram , meerut, U.P.
- Scientific study of mixed cropping was firstly done by – La-Flitze (1928)
- Relay cropping concept was derived from – Relay race.
- Natural Resource management is an example of sustainable agriculture.
- Cropping System is a component of – framing System.
- When the sub crop are sown to supplement of yield of the main crop , the sub crops are known as —
- The main crop is grown in the centre , surrounded by hardly or thorny crops, the sub crop is known as – guard crops.
- The yield of both crops , grown together are found to be higher than the yield of their pure crops on unit area , such cropping is known as — synergetic cropping.
- What is a cash crops — those crops , which may be sold directly from the field without processing like vegetables , potato, etc.
- Formula of Cropping Intensity = Total Cropping Area /total sown area *100
- The growing of two or more crops on the same field in a year is called — multiple cropping
- The practice of raising grasses or pasture , is also known as — ley farming
- In India , the maximum acreage and production of wheat is in UP
PLEASE SUPPORT US ON SOCIAL SITES
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM FOR REGULAR UPDATES:
FOLLOW OUR TELEGRAM CHENNEL: