Integrated Scheme on Agriculture Census, Economics and Statistics (ISACES)
Nodal Ministry: Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
• To undertake the agriculture census, study of the cost of cultivation of principal crops.
• To undertake research studies on agro-economic problems of the country.
• To fund conferences/workshops and seminars involving eminent economists, agricultural scientists, experts and to bring out papers.
• To conduct short term studies.
• To improve agricultural statistics methodology.
• To create a hierarchical information system on crop condition and crop production from sowing to harvest.
• Agriculture Census • Situation Assessment Survey of Farmers
• Comprehensive Scheme for Studying the Cost of Cultivation of Principal Crops in India
• Agro-Economic Research Centres/Units
• Scheme of Planning, Management and Policy Formulation
• Improvement of Agricultural Statistics
• Forecasting Agricultural Output using Space, Agro-Meteorology and Land based Observation
- National Agriculture Market (NAM)
- 200 Agriculture MCQ with Explanation Important for NABARD, IBPS AFO and Agri Competitive exams
- Production technology vegetables and flowers pdf Download
- Passion fruit Flower
- General Agriculture One Liner For Competitive exam-32