Models Scheme on Combine Harvesters
Harvesting is one of the most labour intensive operations in agriculture, which is required to be done at appropriate time so as to obtain optimum yield. Delay in harvest will have a direct impact not only on the yield but also on quality of produce. Further, the method of harvest and wastage of produce are interlinked. Traditionally, harvesting is done manually in rural areas and particularly in small land holdings. However, in the situation where labour shortage is on a rise, harvesting through mechanical means has become inevitable. Though various machinery is available, combine harvester has been widely in use. Presently the availability of combine harvesters are not spread uniformly and therefore needs to be transported to long distance. Therefore the model schemes intends to make the machinery available locally so as to reduce the operation cost and facilitate timely harvest operation.
Download Full Pdf => CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
- Agriculture One Liner For Competitive Exam
- General Agriculture MCQ For Competitive Exam
- General Agriculture One Liner For Competitive Exam
- One Liner Basic Agriculture Questions for Competitive exams
- General Agriculture for Competitive exams- 2019