National Livestock Mission
National Livestock Mission is an initiative of the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers’ Welfare. The mission, which commenced from 2014-15, has the objective of sustainable development of the livestock sector.
NABARD is the subsidy channelizing agency under Entrepreneurship Development & Employment Generation (EDEG) component of National Livestock Mission. This includes:
- Poultry Venture Capital Fund (PVCF)
- Integrated Development of Small Ruminants and Rabbit (IDSRR)
- Pig Development (PD)
- Salvaging and Rearing of Male Buffalo Calves (SRMBC)
Who can benefit from the scheme?
- Farmers, Individuals Entrepreneurs, NGOs, Companies, Cooperatives, groups of organized and unorganized sector which include Self- Help Groups (SHGs) and Joint Liability Groups (JLGs)
Eligible financial institutions
- Commercial Banks
- Regional Rural Banks
- State Cooperative Banks
- State Cooperative Agriculture and Rural Development Banks
- Other institutions eligible for refinance from NABARD
PLEASE SUPPORT US ON SOCIAL SITES