National Agricultural Higher Education Project (NAHEP)
• The Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) has recently launched Rs 1100 crore ambitious National Agricultural Higher Education Project (NAHEP).
• Key highlights:
Aim: To attract talent and strengthen higher agricultural education in the country.
#Funded by the World Bank and the Indian Government on a 50:50 basis.
#The objective of the NAHEP for India is to support participating agricultural universities and ICAR in providing more relevant and higher quality education to Agricultural University students.
#In addition, a four-year degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Fisheries and Forestry has been declared a professional degree.
- Role of Stomata in Transpiration
- Percentage of Nutrients In Manure And Compost
- Agriculture MCQ For Competitive Exam
- Biomass : New sources of energy
- About Vanilla