Online Portal “ENSURE”
• Union Minister of Agriculture and Farmers’ Welfare launched a portal ENSURE – National Livestock Mission-EDEG developed by NABARD and operated under the Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairying & Fisheries.
• Entrepreneurship Development and Employment Generation (EDEG):
#Under the Mission’s component EDEG, subsidy payment for activities related to poultry, small ruminants, pigs etc., through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) goes directly to the beneficiary’s account.
#To make it better, simpler and transparent, the NABARD has developed an online portal “ENSURE” which makes the information related to beneficiary and processing of application readily available.
#The flow of information/funds will be quicker and more accountable.
#The burden of extra interest due to delay in the disbursal of the subsidy would now be reduced.
#Accessing the portal will be on real-time basis and list of beneficiaries can be easily prepared.
- Black Soil
- Biomass : New sources of energy
- Important Agriculture MCQ With Explanation for Competitive exam
- ”Down To Earth” Agriculture Magazine June
- About Queen Termites