“Quality Mark” Award Scheme
Launch Year: 2016
Nodal Ministry: Ministry of Animal Husbandry, Dairy and Fisheries Implemented By: National Dairy Development Board
Aim: To promote and encourage enhancement of safety, quality and hygiene of milk and milk products manufactured by dairy cooperatives.
• It is aimed at bringing about process improvement in the entire value chain from producer to the consumer to ensure availability of safe and quality of milk and products both for the domestic and foreign market.
• The Quality Mark” Award Scheme for dairy Cooperatives in the country has been initiated to instill confidence in the consumers for the quality of milk being marketed by them by ensuring availability of safe and good quality milk and milk products.
• The initiative does not propose any new/ additional system for Food Safety and Quality Management but lays down minimum standards against each link of the processes required for ensuring quality and safety.
• The Dairy units which meet the criteria for award of quality mark will be allowed to use the logo on the package containing milk and milk products and the award of the quality mark shall be specific for location of the dairy unit as well as for the process for a particular product.
• The logo/symbol of quality mark on milk and milk product packages indicates that the dairy unit has adopted and implemented all the processes required as per the food safety and quality management system for manufacture of milk and milk products as per the set quality parameters.
- Percentage of Nutrients In Manure And Compost
- Basics of Bulb,Tuber and Leafy vegetable
- Important Point of some Important Crops
- Revenue Insurance Scheme for Plantation Crops (RISPC)
- Agriculture One Liner for Competitive Exam