Rashtriya Gokul Mission
The “Rashtriya Gokul Mission” has been launched in 2014 by the Government of India under Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare for conservation and development of indigenous breeds in a focused and scientific manner.
It is a focussed project under National Programme for Bovine Breeding and Dairy Development, with an outlay of Rs 500 crore during the 12th Five Year Plan.
The objectives of this mission includes Conservation of indigenous breeds and their development to improve their genetic makeup, enhancing the milk productivity and distribution of disease free high genetic merit bulls for natural service.
Rashtriya Gokul Mission is being implemented through “State Implementing Agencies (SIA) viz Livestock Development Boards.
Scheme is implemented on 100% grant-in-aid basis and throughout the country.
1. Establishment of Integrated Indigenous cattle centres “Gokul Gram”.
2. Establishment of Breeder’s societies “Gopalan Sangh”.
3. Award to Farmers “Gopal Ratna” and Breeders’ societies “Kamadhenu”.
4. Assistance to institution which are repositories of best germplasm.
- Horticulture Scenario 2017-018 For Agriculture Competitive Exams IBPS,NABARD,IRMA,JRF,ARS,SRF
- Operation Greens Mission
- Importance Of Horticulture Crops
- Regeneration of Forest
- Maize Groups
- Mission for Integrated Development of Horticulture (MIDH)
- Percentage of Nutrients In Manure And Compost
- some important mcqs about agriculture
- Black Soil
- About Queen Termites
- Extension Education
- National Food Security Mission
- General Agriculture Pdf 2016-018 Download Very Important For Competitive Exam ,IBPS,NABARD,IRMA,JRF,SRF,BHU,ICAR..
- Important Current Issues In Agriculture
- History of Mushroom Cultivation in India
- Minerals, Minerals Require For Human Body
- Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana (RKVY)
- Role of Stomata in Transpiration