Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana – Remunerative Approach for Agriculture and Allied Sector Rejuvenation (RKVY – RAFTAAR)
Making farming a remunerative economic activity through strengthening the farmer’s effort, risk mitigation and promoting agri-business entrepreneurship.
• To strengthen the farmers’ efforts through creation of required pre and post-harvest agricultural infrastructure that increases access to quality inputs, storage, market facilities etc. and enable farmers to make informed choices.
• To provide autonomy, flexibility to States to plan and execute schemes as per local/ farmers’ needs.
• To promote value chain addition linked production models that will help farmers increase their income as well as encourage production/productivity.
• To mitigate risk of farmers with focus on additional income generation activities – like integrated farming, mushroom cultivation, bee keeping, aromatic plant cultivation, floriculture etc. • To attend national priorities through several sub-schemes.
• To empower youth through skill development, innovation and Agri-Entrepreneurship based agribusiness models that attract them to agriculture.
RKVY-RAFTAAR funds would be provided to the States in the following streams –
• Regular RKVY-RAFTAAR – 70% of annual outlay for the following activities:
✓ Infrastructure and assets – 50% (of 70%) of regular RKVY-RAFTAAR outlay (20% for Preharvest infrastructure and 30% for post-harvest infrastructure)
✓ Value addition linked production projects- 30% (of 70%) of regular RKVY-RAFTAAR outlay.
✓ Flexi-funds – 20% (of 70%) of regular RKVY-RAFTAAR outlay. States can use this for supporting any projects as per the local needs.
• RKVY-RAFTAAR special sub-schemes as per national priorities -20% of annual outlay.
• Innovation and agri-entrepreneur development -10% of annual outlay including 2% for administrative costs.
- Agriculture MCQ for Competitive Exam
- General Agriculture MCQ for Competitive Exam
- 24 Important mcqs for Agriculture competitive exam
- Important Days in Agriculture & Allied Sciences for IBPS,SBI,NABARD,IRMA And Other Competitive Exams
- General Agriculture for IBPS AFO, JRF ,SRF,ARS,NABARD- 2019