ReCHaN: RESOURCE CENTER FOR HEALTH SUPPLIMENTS AND NUTRACEUTICALS
Growing awareness and consciousness about health amongst consumers has brought a paradigm shift in the Indian food market. There has been a visible transformation from cure to prevention and this has brought the Nutraceutical & Health Supplement segment to the forefront.
Although nutraceuticals and dietary supplements are often regarded as low risk products, there have been concerns around intentional adulteration, contamination, misleading claims leading to the possible entry of spurious products in the market. This has resulted in an emerging recognition of the need to drive a science based food safety culture in Nutraceuticals & Health Supplements to assure a risk based approach to food safety, to ensure protection of consumers and build capacities to achieve global excellence in food safety for this sector.
Given this context, CII has partnered with IADSA to set up a resource centre focused on initiating a collaborative mechanism to strengthen and cultivate a culture of Food Safety and Quality among Manufacturers, Businesses, Consumers, Regulators and all stakeholders in this segment.
- Food adultration Prevention
- Indian and International Food Laws
- Applicable FSSAI License
- Food Adulteration In Breif With Pdf
- Agriculture Current Affairs May 2019
- Role of Agricultural science and Food Technology in Meeting National Problem
- Water Potential & its Components
- Framework for Doubling Farmers’ Income
- WATER MOVEMENT MECHANISM IN PLANTS