Nodal Ministry: Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
Implementing Agency: Indian Council for Agricultural Research (ICAR)
What is it?
This program has been introduced in all the Agriculture Universities as an essential prerequisite for the award of degree to ensure hands on experience and practical training in Agriculture.
Process and Mechanism/Components:
• Experiential Learning on Business Model / Hands on Training
• Experiential Learning on Skill Development
• Rural Awareness Works Experience (RAWE)
• Internship / In-Plant Training / Industrial attachment • Students Projects
• To provide rural entrepreneurship awareness, practical experience in real-life situation in rural agriculture and create awareness among undergraduate students about practical agriculture and allied sciences.
• To help build confidence, skills and acquire indigenous technical knowledge (ITK) of the locality and thereby, prepare the pass-out for self-employment.
• To provide opportunities to acquire hands-on-experience and entrepreneurial skills.
• To reorient graduates of agriculture and allied subjects for ensuring and assuring employability and develop entrepreneurs for emerging knowledge intensive agriculture.
- Important Agriculture Productions And Agricultural statistics for Competitive Exam
- Agriculture One Liner for Competitive Exam
- Important Question and Answer for Competitive Exam
- Important Agriculture MCQ With Explanation for Competitive exam
- Agriculture MCQ with Explanation Important For Competitive Exams Part-4