‘Support to State Extension Programmes for Extension Reforms (ATMA)’
Launch Year: 2005
• Later, it has been included as a Centrally Sponsored component of the Sub-Mission on Agriculture Extension (SMAE) under Green Revolution – Krishonnati Yojana
Nodal Ministry: Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
• Providing innovative, restructured and autonomous institutions at the State /District/ Block level.
• Encouraging multi-agency extension strategies involving Public/ Private Extension Service Providers.
• Ensuring an integrated, broad-based extension delivery mechanism consistent with farming systems approach.
• Adopting group approach to extension in line with the identified needs and requirements of the farmers in the form of CIGs & FIGs.
• Facilitating convergence of programmes in planning, execution and Implementation.
• Addressing gender concerns by mobilizing farm women into groups and providing training to them.
• Moving towards sustainability of extension services through beneficiary contribution.
- Livestock Resources In Detail
- Revenue Insurance Scheme for Plantation Crops (RISPC)
- Important Government Schemes & Programmes in Agriculture
- General Agriculture One Liner for competitive exam
- Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana (RKVY)
- Bio-gas related topic for Competitive Exam
- General Agriculture for Competitive exams- 2019