1) Which of the following symbols are seen I FMD.?(General Agricultural Question)
A] Shivering and fever
B] Painful foot lession
C] Shaking sound with excessive salivation
D] All of these
2) What is the average annual precepitation in India in BMC ( Billion Cubic Meter ).?
A] 1700 BCM
B] 4000 BCM
C] 2000 BCM
D] 3000 BCM
3) Soil amendment used to reclamation barrel land is.?
A] Calcium Sulphate
B] Sodium Sulphate
C] Potassium Sulphate
D] Calcium Carbonate
4) Which one is a non teaching aids.?(General Agricultural Question)
B] Over head projector
5) Total asset / Tatal liabilities is.?
A] Current ratio
B] Net capital ratio
C] Working ratio
6) which of the following is an example of parallel intercropping.?
A] Maize and Sugarcane
B] Sugarcane and Mustard
C] Potato and Mustard
D] Sugarcane and Potato
7) Iodine deficiency in the Sows ratio during pregnancy would be reflected through the symptom of.?
A] Lactation period
B] Poor reproduction
C] Birth of dead or weak piglet
D] Birth of hairless piglet
8] Tangors are the hybrid of.?(General Agricultural Question)
A] Mandarin × Sweet orange
B] Mandarin × Grape fruit
C] Lemon × Lime
D] Tangeless × Sweet orange
9) Seedless variety of Guava is.?(General Agricultural Question)
10) Which of the following is a not fungal disease of cattle.?
A] Rinder pest
11) A hen starts laying egg after how many weeks.?
A] 12 weaks
B] 20 weaks
C] 17 weaks
D] 19 weaks
12) Farm management as a resource proposition.?
A] Intra farm management
B] inter farm management
C] Inter regional farm management
D] Both A & B
13) “Sweta Seedless” grape variety released by IIHR – Bangluru is suitable for growing in.?
A] North India
B] South India
C] Western India
D] Eastern India
14) The intercultural operation in standing broadcast rice crop is commonly known as.?
15) Ratio of grain to stalk in pigeaon pea is.?(General Agricultural Question)
Read More:(General Agricultural Question)
PLEASE SUPPORT US ON SOCIAL SITES
CONNECT US ON FACEBOOK MESSENGER
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM FOR REGULAR UPDATES
FOLLOW OUR TELEGRAM CHENNEL
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR EMAIL LIST