1. Cleistogamy was found in ?
Ans. Wheat and Barley.
2. Clipping off the top of rice seedlings containing immature stages of insects reduces the carry over of infestation of ?
Ans. Rice hispa .
3. Clipping or trimming of live shrubs or trees into decorative shapes, as of animals is known as ?
4. Clonal selection mostly used in the crop ?
5. Lowest layer of atmosphere ?
Ans. 8-18 km height (Stratosphere).
6. ———–clouds are associated with rainfalls ?
7. Clouds types which give the heavy and continuous precipitation ?
Ans. Cumulonimbus .
8. Cnaphalocrocis medinalis attack ……. stage of the crop ?
Ans. All Stages (Active tillering to Booting).
9. Sapota variety CO-1 is a cross of ?
Ans. Cricket ball × oval .
10. Co2 strongly absorbs ?
Ans. Long wave radiation.
11. Coarsest of all food grains Kodo ?
Ans. Paspulum scrobiculatum.
12. Cockchafer beetle is a pest of ?
13. Coconut is a——————crop ?
Ans. Cross pollinated.
14. Coconut water is rich in ?
15. Cocos nucifera is the scientific name of ?
16. Coefficient of skewness for normal distribution is ?
17. Coefficient of variation calculated by ?
Ans. CV = (SD/Mean) x 100.
18. Coffee Board of India is located at ?
19. Coffee leaf rust disease is caused by ?
Ans. Fungus (Hemelia vastatrix).
20. Coined the term ‘functional nutrient’ ?
- General Agriculture One Liner For Competitive exam-40
- Agriculture One Liner For Competitive exam-65
- General Agriculture One Liner For Competitive exam-33
- Watershed Management & Dryland Agriculture One Liner For Competitive exam
- Important Agriculture One Liner For Competitive exam